Thursday 1 May 2008

Apologies - Service will be resumed...

So, it has been over a month since either I or Colin updated this site. Don't worry! It is not dead - infact, far from it. Colin has been working on a rather interesting website - Coldwired - Video Networking - and I have been recruited as a writer for another site.

Colin's site will somehow find it's way to be included into this site in some fashion (like Music videos or something) and I will also be including some content based on what this new opportunity gives me. I had my first "real" review posted recently, and this avenue gives me routes to new bands that I have never had before - I have 10 or so promo copies of albums in my possession (and will have some more) and next week I have one of the biggest new bands of the moment (Johnny Foreigner) to see and will write them up in due course.

So, what I am trying to say is that not only has this blog suffered a bit, so has my personal blog, but slowly I am ramping up the writing on both, no I have incentive.

In the meantime, hit up this: This weeks Muxtape. Ra Ra Rasputin.

No comments: